Sitio web CRE
Las mejores ofertas de empleo.
SPECIFIC DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
– Maintain and update standard cost.
– Prepare and provide cost information to Engineering and Product Management.
– Analyze cost variances and new product cost.
– Reconcile perpetual inventory reports to general ledger.
– Track and route inventory disposal notice (IDN) for approval.
– Prepare monthly reports such as conversion cost, cost reduction, cost buster, etc.
– Track and report cost buster (CB) ideas.
– Coordinate and reconcile annual physical inventory.
– Prepare various ad hoc cost and business analysis.
– Prepare and of month journal entries.
– Train others in their functions, activities or procedures.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting.
– 3 – 5 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Bilingual (English Spanish).
SKILLS OR CHARACTERISTICS:
– Ability to clearly present ideas and information.
– Capable of communicating with all levels within the organization.
– Knowledge of cost accounting techniques and systems.
Rango Salarial: $30,000 mensuales