Sitio web CRE
Las mejores ofertas de empleo.
Developing Standards processes
– Maintains receiving, warehousing, service, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
– Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
– Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
– Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
– Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
– Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
– Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Strong focus in 5S’s
– Projects focus.
Rango Salarial: $30,000 mensuales